Sunday, April 5, 2009

Visual Performance

In modern society, there are numerous kinds of media and technology that contain a large amount of information can be spared into a huge scale. Among those methods, I think the most impressive way must be visual performance, like videos, movies, dramas, etc. I always like something that’s moving instead of staying. I’d like to track the movement of objects or predict the ending of the story. However, the things on the screen are always changing, and you’ll never know what the next scene is going to be. That’s the part really makes me excited and forces me to watch until it ends. Also, it’s the easiest the way to persuade me. It’s because the sound, music, images, scenes, and all kinds of effective methods composed together in order to lead audiences’ mind into the place where the author or director wants them to be.

In ancient time, the nature of human is to seek movement. We hunted moving animals. And, the faster they were, the more valuable they were. Just like the moving objects on the screen, our nature doesn’t change. Therefore, if someone had to make a project for me, I’d like to have a video performance.

No comments:

Post a Comment